In November, we will be celebrating the well-deserved retirement of our highly respected Managing Director, Mervyn Denney. Mervyn’s leadership and unwavering commitment has been instrumental in our ability to secure and deliver projects, shaping our company’s success.
Our diverse skill set and collective commitment to innovation positions us well for the ongoing successful growth of the company, and we are pleased to announce the following transitioning roles from 4 September 2023.
- Alan Evers becomes Managing Director focusing on operations, people development, and strategic direction.
- Steve Ewers, as our Construction Director, will take charge of all contracts, construction activities, and Health & Safety.
- Kevin Howell will take on the dual role of Commercial and Group Financial Director, bringing his expertise to both areas.
- Simon Cooper will continue his good work as our Surveying Director, and Marie Paveley will remain as our experienced Company Secretary and Accountant.
- Our recent appointment of Jason Franklin facilitates a smooth transition, supporting both Kevin Howell and Steve Ewers in pre and post contracts management
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our dedicated staff for all their hard work and support in delivering successful projects for our clients.